Contribute to the Hathor community by posting your own stories and media reviews! You don’t have to register with the site – just fill out the form below.
A few rules:
- The post needs to be on the topic of gender equality (other forms of equality can be included, gender is just the one you have to include).
- Your post can be a media review (book, movie, TV episode, graphic novels, commercials, music videos – anything), a personal story, a report on a news article or study – pretty much anything.
- Only post your original writing and images (screenshots are okay).
- If you are submitting something you’ve posted elsewhere or intend to post elsewhere, please mention this at the top of your submission so we can “noindex” it in the search engines (it’s a “best practice” thing).
- Your posted content is yours, and you are legally responsible for it.
- Avoid slurs completely, watch the ableist language, and don’t go overboard with the profanity. Rather than try to make precise rules, we’ll let you know if we’d like you to change something in your post.
- You are agreeing we have the right to publish your submitted content here on TheHathorLegacy.com, and on our social media outlets, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter. You also agree to let us promote your post via advertising on these outlets or in search engines, if we so choose.
- We may edit your post for typos or formatting without notifying you.
- We may reject a post for any reason, without notifying you, and this does not mean your post was bad. It just means it wasn’t right for Hathor.
Remember, the name you put here is what will be displayed in your post, so don’t use your real legal name unless you want to connect it publicly with this site. (It could turn up in internet or Facebook searches for your name.) You can use any sort of fake name you want, as long as it’s not offensive.