We’ve heard in recent months about retailers adding models of sizes other than zero to their advertising lineups. This is a pretty neat idea, but I still have some questions. Will they also include women:
- Whose calves are "too big", thanks to natural muscle you’d have to surgically remove to alter?
- Whose legs are "too short", according to some random fantasy standard?
- Who don’t have "white features", regardless of their skin color?
- Who don’t look young enough to get carded at a bar?
- Whose noses have bumps, or aren’t small, narrow and upturned?
- Who aren’t at a minimum 3 inches above average height for women?
I’m sure you guys can come up with more "standards" for female models.
Because if they don’t include these women, we’re just going to have the same body type in several sizes. If the women don’t stand next to each other, we won’t even be able to tell the difference.